Thursday, March 20, 2008

Hello World....

So... hello.

I'm unsure if etiquette requires that I introduce myself to the internet.... we have sort of been acquainted for quite some time now. But just in case Dear Abby is out there reading this and shaking her head in displeasure I should probably just go ahead and err on the side of caution.

Hello. I'm Nikki. I'm from the Midwest but now I live on the East coast. I live here with my loving boyfriend, Jonathan and our rambunctious cat, Bailey. We live at 3624.

I think I am pretty typical.... I'm actually quite sure that I have nothing interesting to say about myself. That is why I am typing this now. I have decided that I should have a record of the goings-on of my everyday life. Perhaps I will find a few fascinating tidbits here and there that I would have otherwise forgotten in the hustle and bustle of each day.

Look, basically the idea here is that I am going to get on this thing and ramble... much like I am now. Hopefully something interesting will come of it. Wish me luck. Oh - and nice to meet you.

No comments: