Monday, March 24, 2008

On My Wish List: Kitchen Edition

1. Le Creuset Round Dutch Oven, 5.5 Quart in "Flame" from Williams-Sonoma. I am really in need of cookware that can transfer this nicely from the stove top to the oven. This would work perfectly.

2. Silicone Non-stick French Rolling Pin in red from Sur la Table. This pretty red pin would be a great replacement to the wine bottles I currently use to roll out pastry and fondant dough.

3. Mod Measuring Set available at Anthropologie. I love my current teaspoon set, but these colorful spoons are too much to resist.

4. Martha Stewart Collection Whiteware Cake Stands at Macy's. Truth be told ... I love Martha and I love these cake stands. These will be perfect at my friends upcoming bridal shower.

5. "HM" 12 inch Peppermill from William Bounds, Ltd. At $62 this peppermill is way out of my price range... but I adore it.

6. French Days-of-the-Week Floursack Towel Set also at Sur la Table. These remind me of being at my grandmothers house when I was younger. The bright colors would be a lovely accent agains the black and stainless appliances in the kitchen.

No comments: